Cataract and intravitreal injections & Diagnosis and Treatment of Uncommon Retinal Conditions
Venue: 29 Cameron Street Launceston, TAS, 7250
Provider: Optometry Tas
Contact: Jonathan Jones, [E] firstname.lastname@example.org, [P] (03) 6224 3360
- The purpose of this talk is to highlight the less common vascular, inflammatory and dystrophic conditions that can present in the fundus of the human eye.
- the attendee should have gained a better working knowledge of the signs and symptoms of some of the rarer retinal diseases.
- To understand patient selection for multifocal IOLs and the co-management roles of optometrists and ophthalmologists in meeting patient needs in cataract surgery.
- To provide an update on various lens based refractive options.
- To update best practice in intravitreal injections.
- To update on gene therapy for blinding ocular disease.
Max points awarded: 6.00
|Meeting patient needs and expectations - update for cataract and intravitreal injections & Diagnosis and Treatment of Uncommon Retinal Conditions|
|Face to Face with Assessment|
|Points for attending & Passing Assessment|
|Points for attending &|
|Meeting patient needs and expectations - update for cataract and intravitreal injections & Diagnosis and Treatment of Uncommon Retinal Conditions||Face to Face with Assessment||No||No||6.00|