OWA Regional CPD presented by Southwest Eye Surgeons
Tuesday 2nd March 2021
Optometry Western Australia’s first regional CPD of 2021 will be on Tuesday 2nd March presented by Southwest Eye Surgeons.
Venue: Southwest Eye Surgeons, 115 Beach Road, Bunbury.
REGISTER NOW – LIMITED PLACES
- Recognise how some diseases mimic others, a trap for the unwary.
- Understand the concept of the “surgical sieve” as an aid to differential diagnosis
- Understand effectiveness of PRP laser Vs Anti VEGF therapy in proliferative retinopathy
- Understand the efficacy of SLT laser Vs drop therapy in POAG
- Understand common pitfalls of reading visual fields
- Understand the benefits and limitations on visual fields
Max CPD hours awarded: 1.5
A Brief Update on Humphrey Visual Fields
A Tale of the Unexpected
Interesting, Useful & Relevant Eye Research from 2020
<< Back to Optometry WA Events <<Back to all Events in WA