By Optometry Australia
Optometry Australia is committed to ensuring that you have ready access to the education that you need to meet your CPD obligations.
We have curated a range of online education offerings that you can access via our Institute of Excellence and that will help you meet your CPD requirements.
Comprehensive program of upcoming webcasts
In the following days, we will deliver an enhanced program of interesting CPD subjects that you can participate in from the comfort of your home:
- Anterior Eye Disease – Tuesday 7 July 2020 at 7.30 pm AEST – presented by Rebekah Hopps – 3 CPD points.
Using Ortho-K to control myopia progression – Tuesday 21 July 2020 at 7.30 pm AEST – Dr Paul Gifford – 3T CPD points.
Independent Learning you can do now
Pre-recorded webcasts, including those presented at Optometry Virtually Connected, are now available for viewing (non-exhaustive list):
- Contacts for Kids – Never Too Young – Jessica Chi – 2 CPD points.
- OCT Masterclass – Sophia Zhang and Pauline Xu – 2 CPD points.
- Vascular Myths Busted – Meri Galoyan and Gonzalo Jacome – 2 CPD points.
- Myopia Management with Ortho-K and Multifocal Contact Lenses – Philip Cheng – 2T CPD points.
- Acquired Visual Disorders – Peter Nixon – 2 CPD points.
Our latest Pharma issues are also available for you to access:
Tagged as: Member services