By Trinity Scarf
National Campaigns Manager
The Good vision for life campaign continues to talk to Australians via several different media channels about the need for regular eye examinations with an optometrist.
The campaign has delivered strong results since resuming activity in August, reflected by engagement levels, search numbers and uptake of the Spotify campaign.
Key highlights to date for this financial year include:
- The radio campaign has reached 1.38 million people aged 40-59 years
- The cinema campaign reached more than 950,000 people
- The search activity is delivering higher click through rates than this time last year and is expected to continue to improve
- Our YouTube View Through Rate (VTR) is 10 per cent above industry benchmark
- Social media has delivered more than 5,200 clicks through to goodvisionforlife.com.au
- Video on demand activity (via people watching catch up TV at home) has reached 588,000 people
- The Spotify campaign has resulted in over 1,200 consumers signing up to receive the monthly Good vision for life newsletter
The creative direction reflects members’ comments on how they wished to be portrayed: warm, friendly and professional. It is underpinned by the key messages of the importance of prevention and early detection.
All campaign activity is designed to motivate people to find an optometrist near them using the Find an Optometrist search function on goodvisionforlife.com.au and book in for an eye examination.