Clinical program and registrations now open for O=MEGA19!
Early bird registrations are now open with an unbeatable early bird member rate of $399 to attend the full three days of the conference!
Presented by Optometry Victoria and ODMA, O=MEGA19 will take place from 19-21 July 2019 at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre.
O=MEGA19 replaces SRC and ODMA Fair to combine the largest annual optometry conference in the southern hemisphere with the largest eye care and eye wear show in Australia.
The O=MEGA19 clinical program runs across three days bringing together the international and Australia-Pacific optical industry. Optometrists can attend the clinical conference including the trade show (fees apply) or choose to attend the trade show only (free of charge). A series of optional, non-clinical masterclasses relevant to optical dispensers, practice management staff and optometrists (fees apply) will also be on offer. Masterclasses run at the same time as the clinical conference.
O=MEGA19 offers a high quality experience that represents value not seen in Australia since last century including;
- up to 48 clinical CPD points;
- cutting-edge clinical speakers from Australia and around the world in a dual-stream format including twin keynote lectures and breakout sessions;
- excellent networking opportunities in an ultra-modern facility;
- a showcase of over 100 exhibitors in a dedicated exhibition space;
- optional masterclass education seminars for dispensers, trade show visitors and optometrists, and
- a fully staffed childcare centre at the venue (fees apply).
Keynote Speakers at O=MEGA19
Dr Danica Marrelli (USA)
Dr Marrelli will be presenting on pregnancy and the eye, detecting visual field progression in glaucoma, cases that helped shape her career and maximising OCT use in glaucoma.
Dr Jordan Keith (USA)
Dr Keith will be presenting on epiphora, myopia control, cases that helped shape his career, examining the diabetic patient and an evidence based approach to clinical decision making.
Register before April 23 to lock in the unbeatable full conference three-day early bird member rate of $399!
For great accommodation options click here
Register here and check in regularly for program updates and news.