By Optometry Australia
In the following days, we will deliver an enhanced program of interesting CPD subjects that you can participate in from the comfort of your home.
Optometry Virtually Connected, our three-day virtual event will be held totally online commencing this Friday, 26 June until Sunday 28 June. A total 22.5 points are available from a combination of accredited live CPD sessions and on-demand sessions. You can also access additional CPD points by attending exhibitor presentations held within the product showcase. Do not wait, this is the last day to register.
Anterior Eye Disease – Tuesday 7 July 2020 at 7.30 pm AEST – presented by Rebekah Hopps – 3 clinical face-to-face CPD points.
Independent Learning you can do now
Pre-recorded webcasts, available on our Institute of Excellence, and that are ready for viewing now include:
- Optometry 2040 – Leading you to leverage disruption – presented by David Platt – 1 CPD point.
- The future of optometry in AMD and how it can change the way you practice today –presented by Dr Angelica Ly – 1 CPD point.
- Dry Eye Academy – 2 CPD Points.
- Alcon Experience Academy: Online Learning Series – 2 CPD Points.
- Diabetes Interactive Care Module – 2 CPD points.
Our latest Pharma issues are also available for you to access:
- June 2020 issue of Pharma 6 (1T) CPD points
- March 2020 issue of Pharma – 6 (4T) CPD points.
- December 2019 issue of Pharma – 6 (4T) CPD points.
- September 2019 issue of Pharma – 6 (1T) CPD points.
Tagged as: Future, Member services, Sector changes